OCTO is quoted on the Alternext Stock Exchange market since November 2006.
OCTO employee shareholders represent over 6% of the capital. The rest is free float.
Shareholders invest in OCTO for being a reference in its market and for having a healthy balance sheet (no debts or overvalues, only organic growth). The consequence is a high yield.
- Date of introduction: 29/11/2006
- Activity: Consultancy in the Architecture of Information Systems
- ISIN code: FR0004157428
- MNEMO code: ALOCT
- Subsection: 9533_Data Processing Services
- Section: Alternext
- Number of shares outstanding: 4 777 408 as of January 31, 2017
- OCTO Technology stock: click here